Financial Reporting Accountant
- Jersey City, NJ, USA Jersey City NJ US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 21 Apr 18 2018-04-21
My client, a multinational financial services company is looking for a Financial Reporting Accountant to prepare the 10-K's and 10-Q, monthly management reporting packages, and quarterly board packages.
My client is a multinational financial services firm and is looking to bring on a Financial Reporting Accountant to join their growing team. They are a leading financial services firm located in Jersey City.
- Preparing and coordinating of all reports including SEC 10Q's and 10K's as well as management reports.
- Posting general ledger entries, analyzing balance fluctuations, reconciliations between systems and accounts and investigating and resolving issues.
- Participate in the Monthly Close Process
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a similar field
- 2-3 years experience in a financial services firm
- Knowledge of 10q/10k reporting & SEC Regulations
- Exposure to budgeting and internal accounting operations
- CPA (or equivalent) preferred
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off