Full Stack Data Developer
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 18 Jan 19
Full Stack Data Developer
About the Team:
We are a passionate team of Developers who are building the firm's next generation ultra-high performance fixed-income trading platform using the latest tools and technologies. As we build our platform we are seeking talented individuals to join the team to work closely with our internal and external partners to further develop and define our products and offerings.
About the Role:
As a full-stack developer, you will work front to back on our high performance trading platform in an agile environment to:
- Work on a new data platform
- Develop internal monitoring and testing tools
- Be involved in the development and design of the overall trading platform
- Provide 2 nd level support for the platform
You should be able to work under pressure, team-orientated, adaptable to change, possess great communication, analytical and the following skills:
- Bachelor's Degree completed or relative work experience required
- Python programming including Python 3
- C++ programming including C++ 11
- Systems engineering knowledge especially around pipeline processing, high-availability
- Structured and unstructured persistence models
- In-memory caching models and toolsets
- Python data processing libraries eg Pandas, Jupyter
- Distributed computing models such as Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.
- Data access and object relational modeling tools such as SqlAlchemy
- Docker container-based deployments
- ETL paradigms and implementations
- Process management systems such as Airflow
- Message-oriented architectures
- Linux, especially high-performance
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.