Lead MES Integration Engineer
Hamlyn Williams have partnered exclusively with an exciting manufacturing solutions start-up in New Jersey, who have just moved into an aggressive growth phase after securing a large funding round.
They are looking to disrupt and change the MES space and re-invent the industry, developing their own MES solutions and innovative products to serve the Life Science Manufacturing industry. They use a low/no code system, so no need to code lots and lots and makes implementation easier!
We are currently looking for a Senior/Lead MES Integration Specialist to come onto the software team and lead other Solutions Architects/Integration Engineers. Requirements:
8-10+ years experience in MES integration.
What do they offer?
- Must have proven experience managing people and large.MES integration projects, preferably from a vendor
- Strong technical programming/coding skills (software engineering background)
- Experience of design architecture and being able to develop integrations to use across multiple clients.
- Need to have an understanding of a manufacturing floor, what happens in it, what it looks like and how an MES interacts with them.
Please get in touch with me ASAP for more details and send across your resume if interested.
- Insanely competitive salary and equity in the company
- Remote & flexible working environment
- Growth within a rapidly expanding, hugely successful start-up in the digital manufacturing industry
Must have full work rights in the US. We cannot provide sponsorship.
Contact: Lochie Patterson