- Not Specified
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 18 Sep 17 2017-09-18
Description of the Position: Design, develop and/or implement large, complex technology solutions supporting one or more business and/or technology areas. Develops and implements appropriate solutions that may involve multiple platforms, software/hardware, technologies and tools. Strong ability to multi-task in an environment of constantly changing priorities
Description of the Position:
Design, develop and/or implement large, complex technology solutions supporting one or more business and/or technology areas. Develops and implements appropriate solutions that may involve multiple platforms, software/hardware, technologies and tools. Strong ability to multi-task in an environment of constantly changing priorities of the Tradeweb US network infrastructure.
· Participates in configuration, and troubleshooting of company’s network infrastructure and services, including switches, routers, LAN/WAN, firewalls, load balancers, WiFi and VPN devices, WAN protocols, and knowledge of dynamic routing protocols, low latency design.
· Solution design utilizing a combination of custom developed applications, vendor solutions to integrate with NMS tools with a focus on automation
· Providing global operational support for all Network Management applications, including out-of-hours support when required
· Work as a team to analyze current product set, tool integrations and operational effectiveness to help set a forward looking global strategy for network management
· Identify additional automation opportunities to streamline the interaction of tools and maximize efficiency of processes and operational / engineering resources
· Pro-active attitude and ability to work with minimal supervision
· Advanced tool development and scripting skills required
o PHP, Perl, Python, bash shell
o CSS and XML
o REST API a plus
o Broad experience with Linux (Redhat/CentOS)
· Experience with SQL including MSSQL and MySQL
· Strong understanding of Netflow/SNMP/Syslog network management protocols
o Cacti OpenSource
· Work with and directly lead external vendors, third parties, and associated agencies, when necessary, to address issues across the PSTN, peering arrangements, inter-operability issues, etc.
· Deploy and stabilize code, technologies, services, networks, systems, tools and drive standardization and automation.
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic engineering, or related disciplines.
• Deep understanding of the TCP/IP protocol family.
• Deep understanding of networking technologies.
• Understanding of data communication, data processing, and telecommunications facilities.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, process improvement and problem-solving skills.
• Able to work under heavy pressure.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world’s most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.