Principal, Bus Tech Liaison
Pershing is a leading globalprovider of financial business solutions to over 1,500 institutional and retailfinancial organizations and independent registered investment advisors, whocollectively represent more than five and a half million active investors.Pershing has more than $1 trillion in global client assets.
Client Service Delivery AccountService Projects team is responsible for the support, maintenance and enhancementsto all of the Client Onboarding ecosystem, including Account Opening, Forms,eSignature. The team is also responsiblefor both Client and Advisor data and the system that house the data. We are focused on risk reduction, process reengineering,client experience and accuracy. We are seeking an individual whohas:
- Have the skills and experience with theProject lifecycle and understands how to manage large and complex projects in amatrix environment
- Experience working in the financial industry;Operational and/or RIA space preferred.
- Demonstrated success in project leadership,building relationships with multiple internal teams, driving projects tocompletion.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert formultiple, large and complex projects with varying deadlines.
- Consult withstakeholders to analyze, define, and prioritize business requirements andfunctional and operational specifications for a functional work stream within acomplex and strategic program
- Formulate anddefine program scope and objectives for the work stream using an in-depthunderstanding of business processes in a specific business domain andunderstanding of company operations.
- Represent thebusiness to all areas of technology in resolving intricate issues anddeveloping technology solutions.
- May lead staffon specific projects; may lead training and support testing of specificprojects.
- Elicit,challenge, and prioritize business requirements; assist in translating intofunctional design and use case models. Develop project scope, objectives,constraints and assumptions for large and complex multi-year programs.
- Push projectsto completion with sound planning and persistent execution.
- Alignresources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achievedesired results.
- Series 7 essential. Series 24 preferred
- Strong academics with a minimum Bachelor's degree or the equivalentacademics achieved.
- Manage complexity with an unrelenting focus and prioritization
- Extensive experience at a senior level, which would ideally have beenspent within a large global matrix organization. This experience is likely tocome from within Financial Services due to the depth of expertise required tobe successful.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 0-12 years of total work experience preferred
- Technical experience preferred.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Primary Location:
United States-New Jersey-Jersey City Internal Jobcode:
Pershing Domestic-HR06431 Requisition Number: