Public Cloud Product Owner - Director
The Chief Technology Office
(CTO) provides solutions to guide technology across the firm globally, removing inefficiencies and streamlining how we deliver quality solutions. We're continuing to evolve from building next-gen platforms to guiding architectures that unlock their capabilities, automating how we take code from inception to production. We're focused on optimizing how apps are designed for the future, targeting solutions that are portable across multi-cloud platforms to stay resilient, scalable and maintainable. The CTO will drive Modern Engineering Practices
across the firm and provide the pathway for technologist to improve their speed, quality and application development practices. Global Technology's Cloud Transformation Program
defines and implements JPMorgan Chase's enterprise cloud strategy. This strategy enables a shift from specialized, dedicated infrastructure to elastic, self-provisioned public and private cloud infrastructure.
As an experienced professional in Product Management, Product Ownership or Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex product programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture - namely, how can technology help achieve business goals - as well as a keen ability to define technology requirements, establish priorities, manage scope and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop products and programs that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that the project is running on time, to scope, within budget and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration and promote the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The firm has a strategic business goal to enable applications to run on public cloud services. The product team is responsible for prioritizing these services and working with the engineering teams to deliver these to the customer in accordance with firm-wide guidelines. Within the product team, the Product Area Owner:
- is accountable for meeting customer and stakeholder needs within the goals and timescales established by the Public Cloud Product Team
- is also a member of the agile team responsible for defining user stories and acceptance criteria
- prioritizes the backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the integrity of the product
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge in product management processes across an entire line of business, as well as expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
- Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program
- A strong understanding of Agile methods; stakeholder management, risk management and operations
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
- Cloud knowledge with the goal of becoming a subject matter expert in a specific cloud technology area
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.