- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 18 Jan 19
The QA Tester will be responsible for testing trading platforms verifying core functionality, data accuracy, performance, and STP. Successful candidates must have excellent Quality Assurance experience in testing trading platforms in the Fixed Income markets. The role requires a strong ability to work independently and coordinate testing efforts with various groups including Development, Support, and Business.
- Write test scenarios and test scripts based upon Product specification documents and business user interactions as well as create test scenarios based on understanding of systems in order to Integration testing, regression test, new functionality and stress/performance conditions
- Build test repository and document all test cases
- Create automated test cases where possible
- Document test progress and incident tracking
- Perform functional, integration, and performance testing of trading applications
- Execute test cases and execution suites
- Track issues found during SIT and throughout QA lifecycle
- Setup test environment and configuration files to perform integration testing
- Use database scripts to execute and validate trade data
- 3-10 years testing experience with exposure to Real Time Trading Systems.
- Proficiency in SQL and experience in SQL query writing
- Hands on experience in testing Fixed Income Trading Systems.
- Good understanding of Test Life Cycle and SDLC
- Good working knowledge of application integration and testing
- Good understanding of the Interest Rate and Equity Derivatives markets as well as general Fixed Income is a must
- Hands on experience in testing trade reporting and billing systems is preferred
- Bachelors Degree
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer .