- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 17 Feb 19
As an integral part of its technology plan, Tradeweb is looking for a talented, self-motivated individual, to work within the team developing the company's next generation trading platform.
- Maintain and develop a core analytics library (fixed income, equity, ETF, and derivatives) and related testing tools
- Build quantitative data analysis and algorithmic pricing models
- Test, validate and support the analytics in the context of trading and market data applications
- Troubleshoot analytics issues as related to instrument data and market data
- Work on joint development projects with Mandarin speaking international partners (coding, integration testing, liaising, documenting/translating of technical specs)
- Skilled and experienced (ideally 3+ years) in programming with at least one major computer language, such as C/C++, Java, Python
- Experiences with database(s) and electronic trading system(s) in a development or testing role are highly desirable
- Excellent math and data analysis skills
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Team player with good communication skills
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.