- Jersey City, NJ, USA Jersey City NJ US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for performing reconciliations and analysis for assigned accounts. You will also need to ensure accounts are recorded in accordance with GAAP and STAT accounting policies and are SOX compliant.
My client is a Leading Financial Services firm who is looking for a sharp Senior Accountant to join their growing team in Jersey City, NJ.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual GAAP/SEC financial statements
- Prepare analysis for all balance sheet and P&L accounts along with analytical packages for the control team.
- Prepare quarterly and annual statutory financial statements.
- Reviews processes and procedures to ensure Sarbanes Oxley compliance and makes recommendations to improve efficiencies and controls.
- 4-8 years accounting/finance experience
- BA degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- Public accounting/"Big" 4
- Insurance industry, preferred
- Competitive Base and Bonus
- Generous Paid Time Off