Senior Business and Data Analyst
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 May 19
Senior Business and Data Analyst
As an experienced professional in Business Analysis, you'llshape the technology solutions that drive strategic initiatives across the firm.Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll interact withcolleagues in various lines of businesses to learn about challenges andopportunities, and translate that insight into high-quality solutions. Inaddition to working with the development team to create new solutions, you'llhelp optimize existing technology and identify new capabilities. While yourrole requires deep technological skills - including expertise in everythingfrom data management to functional design - it also hinges on teamwork andleadership. You'll offer clear guidance and feedback to your Business Analysiscolleagues, while promoting the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase& Co.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of business processes and data analysis, as well as the ability to construct complex data queries and collaborate with colleagues
- Ability to liaison between lines of business and development teams, translating strategic goals into technology solutions, and vice versa
- Experience in project management, including scheduling, budgeting and resource planning
- Understanding of business needs, including how data is used and managed, and functional design
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Ability to analyze complex cross functional business processes and define integrated requirements.
- Ability to facilitate the design of integrated solutions (process, technical & organizational).
- Can ensure the end to end solution will deliver the required business results.
- Drives adoption of the designed processes and solution use with stakeholders.
- Communicates with business SMEs to ensure expectations are kept in line with project status.
- Drives the definition, testing, training, and implementation of functional requirements. Upon implementation, drives knowledge transfer to Production Support.
- Creates/revises/executes the following deliverables using industry standard techniques as necessary, including but not limited to: process maps, data flow diagrams, requirements specifications, functional specifications, use case scenarios, acceptance testing.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.