Senior IT Auditor
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 19 Jan 19
* Maintain responsibility for conducting, documenting, and testing complex IT and financial controls. Participate in all facets of an IT audit readiness project and serve as a team member on a small but growing team.
- Global Technology Firm
- Conduct preliminary surveys of audit areas to define scope and analyze risk
- Draft planning memos and engagement letters
- Prepare opening and closing meeting presentations
- Draft audit programs ensuring complete coverage and analysis of assigned areas
- Execute audit testing and document workpapers in accordance with departmental guidelines
- Draft audit reports and review findings with IAD management and the client
- Develop knowledge in a critical subject matter area and/or knowledge of key business processes
- Ensure that issues or problems are addressed and communicated appropriately in a timely manner
- Communicate testing results to the project manager, process owner and management
- Draft observations and recommendations to resolve or prevent errors and enhance controls within the audited entity.
- Develop value-added relationships with process owners and business unit management.
- Bachelor's in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, Information Security, Accounting / Finance, or a related discipline with solid academic credentials.
- Professional certification a plus (e.g., CISA, CIA, CPA, CISSP, ITIL).
- Experience in IT audit, consulting, compliance is preferred.
- Experience with identifying risks and controls in regards to various IT related areas (e.g., application, operating system, database, and network).
- Knowledge of and experience with fundamental IT General Controls (e.g., user administration, change management, backup and recovery, program development) concepts and principles preferred.
- Familiarity with Technology risk and control assessment frameworks preferred (e.g., COSO, COBiT, ITIL, PMBOK and ISO 27000).
- Competitive Base salary
- Target Bonus
- Continued Education program
- 401k Match
- Tution reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO