Settlement Administration, AVP
This position is support for the management of the Settlement Administration team who are responsible for the day to day money transfer (Fed, Chips, Swift) activities of the bank. Duties include * Processing of all Fed and Chips payments by the active monitoring and utilization
This position is support for the management of the Settlement Administration team who are responsible for the day to day money transfer (Fed, Chips, Swift) activities of the bank.
- Processing of all Fed and Chips payments by the active monitoring and utilization of intra-day liquidity to assure timely processing of all payments. Ability to support both Fedwire/Chips start of day and end of day with initial focus on Fed/Chips closing.
- Sanctions processing team responsible for the review of all Fed, Chips, Swift traffic for sanctions requirement and escalating to Compliance where necessary
- Processing and routing of all Swift traffic. Swift RMA knowledge a plus.
- Coordinate and manage the provision of high quality services to all areas of the bank. Ensure timely and accurate issue resolution and maintain in-depth understanding of their expectations so that satisfaction and service excellence can be continuously enhanced.
- Actively partner with IT, business front offices, Compliance and other operations areas on projects for implement system and/or process changes to support increased efficiencies or compliance with regulations. Ensure that projects around systems enhancements and new implementations are managed to successful completion.
- Support management so that a robust control environment is managed and maintained with continuous development in order to minimize risk as well as maintaining on-going compliance with regulatory & audit requirements
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Transaction Banking, Business Front Offices, Legal/Compliance and other departments which support their day to day activity
- Ensure robust management information and reporting infrastructure is maintained and regularly reviewed and that targets are being met ensuring we are meeting expectations.
A Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting or equivalent work experience required..
Minimum of 4+ years experience in banking with strong knowledge of Fedwire, Chips, Swift and sanctions processing.
Knowledge of MTS, Fircosoft systems a strong plus.
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We participate in the E-Verify program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Mizuho Americas is a leading financial institution that offers clients award-winning strategic and creative solutions in corporate and investment banking, financing, securities, treasury services, asset management, research and more. We have experts in offices throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Chile. Our operations in the Americas connect our broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and public sector entities to local markets and the vast global network of our parent company—Mizuho Financial Group.
Mizuho Financial Group is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, offering comprehensive financial and strategic services including private banking and venture capital through its subsidiaries. Based in Japan, the group has over 56,000 professionals working in 920 offices in nearly 40 countries throughout Asia, EMEA, and the Americas. As of March 31, 2016 its total assets were $1.8 trillion.