Specialist, Business Tech Liaison - Projects and Reporting
Pershing is a leading global provider of financial business solutions to over 1,500 institutional and retail financial organizations and independent registered investment advisors, who collectively represent more than five and a half million active investors. Pershing has more than $1 trillion in global client assets.
Client Service Delivery Projects & Reporting is responsible for the support, maintenance and enhancements to the Asset Movement Processing Systems as well as systems that are used and owned by the Margin Department, Managed Investments and various other departments. We are focused on risk reduction, process reengineering, client experience and accuracy. We are seeking an individual who has:
- Experience documenting and executing Test Scripts.
- Familiarity with Project Management and the project lifecycle from idea to implementation.
- Experience working in the financial industry; Operational and/or RIA space preferred.
- Serve as a senior tester for multiple, large and complex projects with varying deadlines.
- Analyzes, defines and prioritizes business requirements and functional or operational specifications for moderate to large projects of increasing complexity.
- Provides consultation to all areas of IT and business management for the application of technology to support business opportunities and planning, implementation of cross-functional applications or systems. May allocate/coordinate work within a team/project.
- Elicits, challenges, and prioritizes business requirements; translates into functional design and use case documents. Develops project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions.
- Provides technical consultation concerning business implications of application development projects.
- Supports testing of new or enhanced applications and/or systems and provides guidance to junior team members on case development, requirement traceability analysis, test preparation, script writing, and functional test execution.
- Represent the business to all areas of technology in resolving intricate issues and developing technology solutions.
- Manage complexity with an unrelenting focus and prioritization
- Extensive experience at a senior level, which would ideally have been spent within a large global matrix organization. This experience is likely to come from within Financial Services due to the depth of expertise required to be successful.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred
- Technical experience preferred.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New Jersey-Jersey City Internal Jobcode:
Pershing Domestic-HR06431 Requisition Number: