- Jersey City, NJ, USA Jersey City NJ US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 21 Jul 18 2018-07-21
This is a great opportunity for a Tax Manager that will help run the tax department staff personnel to compile and analyze financial data obtained from a variety of sources. The Tax Manager will be consolidating tax provision processes.
Our client is a large multinational bank with over a millennium of helping customers with their money. This growing and large bank has over 65,000 people serving 15+ million customers around the world. They work with small, medium and large businesses to help them start, run and grow. They fund some of the most important infrastructure in our communities.
- Consolidating the tax provision process.
- Display technical understanding of tax reporting.
- Appropriately identify and communicate issues in reporting, notifying management when necessary.
- Review and process daily, weekly, and/or monthly reports per guidelines.
- Support external and internal matters.
- Proactively maintain and document updates to departmental procedures.
- Preparation of federal work papers and returns for individual companies.
* Assistance with preparation of tax results for regulatory initiatives.
* The ideal candidate should have 5-10 years of tax accounting experience.
* Big 4 accounting firm experience is preferred.
* Bachelors with emphasis in accounting/tax, an MST and/or a CPA license is a plus.
* A self starter who also possesses excellent communication, organizational and attention to details skills.
* Ability to effectively use various programs such as Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
The standards benefits within the job are the ones you would associate with the financial industry, such as: pensions, life assurance, healthcare and lifestyle benefits.