Technical Delivery Lead, Enterprise Finance Technology
Leads the assessment and execution of a single work stream for a large-scale, enterprise change initiative, with cross-line of business and external impacts. This role is in support of a multi-year program.
The specific role will serve as work stream-level change lead for a sub-component of a larger program. Depending on the complexity of the work stream, role may be assigned to support more than one work stream or function. The employee will be partnered with a line-of-business leader or subject-matter-expert.
Technical Project Manager will be responsible for analyzing present-state, developing future-state approaches and facilitating implementation of solutions. Candidate must be willing to potentially learn a new line of business or function, and demonstrate a willingness to fully partner with business subject-matter-experts, not solely manage through a standardized process and tools. This position will be highly-visible, and requires a person who is very comfortable with fast-paced work and demanding timelines. Must have strong written skills, and be comfortable presenting to senior leaders
- Creating and maintaining business requirements (functional & technical) in partnership and collaboration with the business and obtaining sign-off
- Responsible for creating functional solutions, conducting FSD walk-through and obtaining sign-off
- Act as an SME in various capacities and identify product development opportunities
- Responsible for working with the developers to ensure correct understanding of requirements and then owning the functional delivery end to end
- Defining testing requirements together with the QA team
- Building and maintaining strong relationship with business to ensure alignment with business requirements and project management resources
- Establishing and operate within the governance (decision making) structure for the program/project and manage/escalate issues and risks.
- Contribute in design and development of the project-level roadmap, ensuring sufficient business benefit is realized within each phase.
- Ensure projects are completed according to product specifications and are properly documented.
- Work with data sourcing to source and validate data completeness from acquisition to report delivery.
- Work with Stakeholders during UAT to ensure reports meet requirements and ensure all deliveries are signed-off.
- 10+ years' experience with at least 3+ years' experience as a BA/FA/PM
- Delivery focused techno-functional role. Candidates must have experience in Oracle/PL SQL or ETL/Informatica or Java
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of Capital Markets with focus on Credit Risk, Market Risk or Capital calculations
- Understanding of regulations within the Capital Markets space (Basel, CRR, CRD IV etc)
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Six-plus years of change management experience
- Understanding of Bank of America Enterprise Change Standards, Policy and Tools
- Experience working in multiple Bank lines of business, ideally with exposure to product, strategy development, and transition-like execution.
- Strong, confident presentation skills, the ability to synthesize information, and communicate clearly and succinctly with stakeholders.
- PMP or six-sigma certification is a plus, but not a requirement.
Bank of America's Global Banking and Markets Technology Organization....
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role