Technology Client Engagement - Product Manager
Pershing Domestic is the global leader trusted by other global leaders to ideate, innovate, and implement next-generation solutions for trade execution, clearing, custody, and a broad array of the critical technology services upon which enterprises from all segments of the financial markets rely. Building upon world-class infrastructure, Pershing Technology's portals and systems deliver state-of-the art applications that empower our clients to build their businesses and better serve their investors
The Technology Product Management team at Pershing defines product vision and strategy based on customer needs and competitive landscape. The team develops impactful and scalable solutions that offer innovative multi-channel experiences for Broker Dealer and RIA clients.
Primary role of the Technology Client Engagement Specialist will be representing our firm technology strategy and planned deliverables and acting as a technology SME on all digital technology solutions for firms, advisors, investors, and home office users. This associate will interact with C-Level executives, Investment Professionals, Operations, Compliance, Sales Support and Technology staff of firms. The role will be focused on supporting technology client engagement activities for new business development efforts, engaging with existing strategic clients, internal and external communication efforts, marketing and press related efforts. This individual will work closely with business and technology groups to continuously improve the products and solutions Client Engagement Responsibilities:
- Working closely with Pershing Global Client Relationship and Business Development teams as technology SME to support pre-sales efforts, communication of Pershing's digital technology strategy and value proposition, showcasing Pershing technology solutions and representing all integrated third party content providers.
- Working with technology product teams to understand and then communicate overall solutions and integration strategies, customization possibilities.
- Representing voice of the customer to influence our technology product strategy and prioritization process through sharing feedback from strategic client meetings, exec councils, advisory boards, and conference participation.
- Developing deeper partnerships with strategic top tier clients & executing project delivery
- Moderating external webcasts, client hosted events and other marketing efforts.
- Participating in speaking engagements as a technology SME at Pershing, Industry and Broker Dealer/RIA conferences and events.
- Participating as a host and speaker at Advisory Boards and roundtables
- Interacting with market research analysts to participate in technology assessments
- Supporting marketing and press activities to raise awareness of our technology capabilities within the market and amongst our clients.
- Responding to RFPs and supporting RFP related demonstrations.
- Developing client facing presentations, demo outlines and technology messaging
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree in business management or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a focus on solution consulting
- Strong leadership presence
- 10 years of client engagement, relationship management and consulting experience for technology solutions
- Financial Services, wealth management and industry knowledge
- Understanding of the various Broker Dealer and RIA business models and the specific needs of the advisor, investor and home office related to operational efficiency and technology.
- Experience as an external speaker at industry events, firm events
- Internal speaker expertise at leadership meetings, comfortable interacting with C-Level
- Some marketing and public relations experience
- Driver of execution, strong multi-task capabilities
- Team player, results oriented, reliable and accountable, strong work ethic
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New Jersey-Jersey City Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Pershing Domestic-HR06431} Requisition Number: