Business Analyst II (US)
- Mount Laurel, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- TD Bank Group
- 19 Apr 19
Business Analyst II (US)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
TD Bank Group's Enterprise Real Estate Department provides a variety of services to support all business units across US, Canada and internationally and is responsible for the company's retail and corporate global real estate portfolio. ERE provides real estate strategies and solutions that align with the business units' objectives and ensures that service delivery is timely, cost effective and meets business needs.
As part of the newly formed Corporate Real Estate Market Strategy, Planning, and Occupancy Management team, the Senior Manager, US Corporate Real Estate Workforce Planning & Occupancy Management is a critical role in managing TD's US Corporate Office presence.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Architecture Reporting, the Business Analysis II will provide reporting and analytical support for Enterprise Real Estate. This includes providing end-to-end reporting solutions for our stakeholders and enhancing the overall experience in delivering quality data and reporting with appropriate governance and controls. The role will partner closely with the Data and Technology team and Business Architects to deliver effective outcomes to align to the Enterprise Real Estate strategy.
• Own and complete relevant reporting packages through collaboration with multiple stakeholders to prepare for operational readiness, managing deadlines and adjusting to changing work priorities
• Take ownership and communicate progress on reporting packages, including requirements management, in a concise and timely manner, escalating issues to partners and manager where appropriate
• Develop efficient and effective solutions through analytical problem solving
• Recognizing the importance of our customers, anticipating and meeting their evolving needs, and providing Legendary Customer Service that reflects TD's Shared Commitments
• Focused on enhancing/transforming reporting processes and collaborating with internal and external business partners to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
• Lead and own reporting and dashboards related to business requirements to meet the needs of the customer, employee, and business
• Provide report or data recommendations and direction based on the end to end customer experience
• Analyze impacts to stakeholders, employees, process, technology solutions to achieve business results
• Respond to inquiries and escalate concerns from stakeholders and partners at all levels in the organization
• Identify, document and validate current state processes and work with the business and stakeholders to design the desired future state
• Collaborate with technology partners and provide recommendations to support development of: system requirements and design, testing plans, artifacts/deliverables to ensure business data and reporting needs are met
• Contribute to Quality Assurance activities by supporting the development of data integrity, control and governance
• Forecast, define and manage the data and reporting requirements effort including cost and timeline
• Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in business analysis to provide advice and guidance to business partners
• Lead, motivate and develop relationships with the business, stakeholders, and technology partners to develop productive working relationships
• Prioritize and manage work load and capacity to deliver on time reporting and data analysis
• Provides cost and product analyses and develops specialized analytical tools to identify predictive-data
• Compiles and generates ad-hoc analytical reports
• Own development plan including activities related to training, relationship building and on-the-job experiences that continually enhance individual business analysis capabilities to achieve career goals
• Foster a collaborative team environment by participating in team meetings and reward & recognition programs
• Contribute to a positive work environment by embracing diversity in the workplace, supporting and proudly representing TD in the community and consistently demonstrating Shared Commitments
• Undergraduate degree Business Analysis Accreditation is an asset with 3-5 years related experience
• Sound to advanced knowledge of business analysis
• Work performed under minimal management guidance and supervision
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Relationship management skills, with ability to develop good client working relationships
• Strong communication skills, with ability to prepare clear and concise analysis/reporting
• Experience learning and implementing new technology tools.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Alteryx and or Tableau preferred.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.