Cognizant continuously seek outstanding associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results.
Roles and Responsibilities Role & Responsibilities:
- A customer-centric and energetic person that can lead complex cloud transformation for client(s) in US.
- Lead and create E2E technical solution, roadmap of Cloud transformation of on-premise Data Warehouse to next gen Cloud technologies.
- Conduct quick POC and tech evaluations.
Skills & Experience Must Have:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in data architecture and technology
- Minimum of 6 years of hands on experience in architecture of modern data platforms using technologies such as Big Data and Cloud
- Hands on experience of leading large-scale full-cycle Cloud migration of on-prem relational DBs and MPP EDW to AWS
- Must have executed 2-3 large data engagements from inception to production as an architect
- Strong AWS DW architecture knowledge and at least 4-5 years' experience of AWS cloud DW like Redshift and other PaaS offerings like – Glue, Athena, Dynamo DB, EMR, Aurora DB, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Computing and ETL/Data processing technologies like Informatica, Talend, Spark, Hive, Pig, Kafka
- Experience in building and/or using customized enterprise data ingestion and transformation frameworks
- Strong data modelling experience
- Strong communication and client management skills
- Certification in AWS Cloud Architecture
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Insurance – Life, annuities, retirement domain
- Expertise in scripting technologies like Python/R
- Hands on experience in Visualization tools like Quicksight, Qlik, Tableau, Power BI