Senior Hadoop Developer
- Newark, NJ, USA
- Contract, Full time
- The Resource Collaborative
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
Senior Hadoop Developer's primary responsibility will be designing and developing new applications. The candidate will be part of a team that works with Business Analysts, Investment Professionals, Operations, Quality Assurance Testers and other System Professionals.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working with Java, Linux/Unix, Shell Scripting, and RDBMS.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Hadoop, related Stack, and Spark components (Spark Core, Spark SQL are mandatory).
- Must have working knowledge of MapReduce, Pig, Hive, and Impala.
- Experience with architecture, design, and development of Big Data and Data Marts utilizing Hadoop and/or in-memory databases such as MongoDB or HBase.
- Prior experience with Pentaho Data Integration (PDI) is desirable.