Technical Specialist, MTS ( Money Transfer System)
- Up to USD120000.0 per annum
- Newark, NJ, USA Newark NJ US
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
The Technical Specialist role will be reporting to Senior Service Architect to build resilience capability across Technology and Operations and drive service engineering in line with the strategic stability themes.
The Human Bank. We are committed to help you further your career within Standard Chartered. To help you with your career development, you can find help and support on The Bridge. If you feel you are ready to take the next step, this role might be the next step on your career journey.
We are currently looking for Technical Specialist - MTS.
* Strong technical expertise in the design & development and production support of complex multi-tiered transactional applications
* Extensive application support experience in reputed financial institutions preferably in payments and clearance domain
* Proven experience on monitoring tools to build real time monitoring dashboards, low level infrastructure configurations and application specific monitoring configurations, preferable prior experience on ITRS
* Programming background and experience in one of the following: Java, Python
* Strong understanding of Linux and Unix OS and extensive experience of shell scripting
* Experience on RDBMS performance issue analysis and optimization
* Strong expertise on diagnostic and troubleshooting using diagnostic tools and strong problem solving abilities
* Minimum 6-8 years' relevant technology experience
* Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required
* Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
* Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
* Highly self-motivated and directed
* Keen attention to detail
* Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* Exceptional customer service orientation
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Experience on agile tools like Confluence, JIRA
* Experience on Kibana (ELK Stack) is added advantage
* Experience of IT Operations and leading SDLC projects would be advantageous
* Experience within Financials institutions would be beneficial