Synechron Inc on behalf a global financial institution is seeking a Java Developer (Regulatory Reporting Experience). This role is long-term and based in North Brunswick, NJ.
Role: Java Developer with Regulatory Reporting
Work Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Duration: Long Term Project
• The role will require working with stakeholders globally and across divisions and knowledge of broad spectrum of assets classes.
• This role is required to design and develop application tools and processes necessary for the regulatory platform to support.
• Significant amount of hands-on Capital Markets Product (OTC derivative, listed derivative, Fixed Income, FX and Equity cash products) knowledge.
• Demonstrable period of hands-on experience with regulatory requirements for transaction reporting for Dodd-Frank, EMIR AND MIFID regulatory requirements.
• 7+ years of IT software Development experience especially in Core Java concepts and Advanced Java, collections/Exceptions.
• Experience in design patterns - Spring IOC/AOP/MVC, advanced multithreading, Concurrency in Java, JDBC JMS, Spring
• Good SQL database experience.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
• Notable experience in working closely with Capital Markets Operations and Middle office teams Experience in liaising directly with compliance teams.
• Experience in analyzing business process flows and impact to regulatory compliance.
• Ability to collaborate with business and technology teams to understand requirements, share with the global technology teams with adequate walk-thru and participate in technical design.
• Responsible for owning the overall technology design and development of assigned regulatory technology projects (custom or product strategy).
• Recommending best practices for solutions based on business needs.
• Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently
Thanks & Regards