Advisory Specialist Master
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Advisory Specialist Master in Parsippany, NJ. Work You'll Do
Play lead role in engagement planning, economics, and billing and participate in proposal development efforts; demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends and competitor activities and assist in retention of professionals; identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls that mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement; serve as subject matter expert; assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offerings or industry projects; use technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and/or implement products and services; construct and assess high-level and detailed security programs translating business needs and regulatory requirements into cost effective and risk appropriate controls; identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability; understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches; develop information security strategies and plans based upon generally accepted security standards; utilize knowledge of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, business and information technology management processes, and market trends on client engagements; build and nurture strong client relationships. #LI-DNI Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science, Applied Computer Science, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Five years of Identity and Access Management (IAM) experience.
- Experience must include five years of:
- Implementing application security and business process controls;
- Assessing implications of technology risks on overall business strategy;
- Designing technical solutions on AWS/Azure/GCP to address client's requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance;
- Collaborating with project teams to provide technical solutions, and establishing shared IT service centers for Cloud operations;
- Providing recommendations to clients for cloud migrations and preparing technical implementation roadmaps for Cloud (AWS, Azure/GCP) adoption;
- Architecting, designing, implementing, and monitoring security measures related to computer networks, software testing, validation procedures, programming, and documentation (AWS, Azure Cloud Security, GCP Security, Application Security, Vulnerability Management, Machine Learning, AI Sandboxing, API Security, and Container Security); and
- Leading teams with multiple work streams through the full lifecycle of an engagement and translating business requirements into technology solutions.
- In the alternative, the employer is willing to accept a master's degree and three years of experience as stated above.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: XSFH20FA0220PAR1