GWIM Sr. Operation Representative
This position is responsible for servicing Merrill Lynch FAs and CAs with all aspects of the Loan Management Account (LMA), a Bank of America loan collateralized by assets in Merrill Lynch brokerage accounts. The primary function involves handling Service Network phone inquiries related to LMA account opening and use of various online tools, LMA account eligibility, interest rates on fixed and variable loans, pre-payment penalties and payoff amounts, loan values and types of collateral, loan application documents, and internal/external compliance/regulatory requirements. The role involves direct interaction and requires building relationships with Underwriting Team, Finance partners, internal management, as well as LMA Business partners, various Operations partners, and Global Risk Management. The role also includes additional opportunities to handle inbox functions, Ask Merrill, Service Weekly, and risk management processes.
Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities.
Excellent communication skills including verbal, non-verbal, and written.
Positive attitude and strong teamwork perspective given role is on a relatively small team.
Works well independently, with limited direction.
Remains current on industry rules and regulations, and implications for service delivery.
Demonstrate accuracy and completeness in all service inquiries, tasks, and follows up as needed
Self-motivated, demonstrates a willingness to accept additional responsibilities and projects.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
• The ability to work effectively with financial advisors and sales specialists for the resolution of identified problems while ensuring strict compliance with complex regulatory requirements.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Positive attitude, strong work ethic and team player.
• Well organized individual with writing and phone communication skills are a must to ensure outstanding service is delivered to internal clients.
• Finance or Business Degree
• Strong understanding of the GWIM business
• Series 7
• Knowledge of BRIDGE
• College Degree Shift:
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role