Research & Recovery Control Analyst
The Senior Operations Analyst, as part of the Wealth Management Client and Fraud Services organization, will be responsible for performing several control functions to ensure all Regulation E requirements for claim research and resolution are met within the organization. In addition to monitoring and analyzing current reporting, the analyst will be in charge of assessing the effectiveness of current controls, developing new controls and ensuring these are added into the new hire training program materials and current associates are trained on any new procedures. Finally, the analyst will review the current procedures across Wealth Management Client and Fraud Services organization to ensure all the Regulation E controls are in place across the Front Line Units to maintain regulatory compliance.
This role requires a firm understanding of Regulation E and the brokerage claims system and the ability to communicate any findings to senior leadership. The position will also work closely with the corporate audit team when they come in to perform an audit within the organization. Also, the Senior Operations Analyst must be able to implement change within the organization if any process is found to be non-compliant with Regulation E.
- Thorough understanding of Regulation E
- Prior CMA Brokerage and/or Claims experience
- Understanding of the BOSS system
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities and prioritize work flow
- Experience with the brokerage Research and Recovery team
- Knowledge of additional rules and regulations (NACHA, Reg Z, FCRA, etc.)
- Ability to think outside the box
- Knowledge of banking products
- Ability to work across several lines of management
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role