Work you'll do:
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
- You are the Go-To person for Cloud Architecture supporting a portfolio of Audit and Assurance products
- Own the cloud architecture for a portflio of products and solutions, providing a platform for application teams to build upon and make the best use of the cloud.
- Provide expertise to advise product teams to architect, build and deploy next generation cloud solutions
- Provide thought leadership on The Art of the Possible to our business and other technology leaders
- Guide and lead the development teams on implemention and improving the platform and solutions
- Drive recommendations for business prioritization, roadmaps, and product improvements
- Design efficient, secure, adaptable, scalable, and reliable cloud solutions that include Azure infrastructure and platform services (data, networking, application)
- Embrace the DevOps way of working for continuous delivery and self-healing systems
- Partner with Cyber and Security to ensure security controls are embedded into the architecture/designs
- Create proof-of-concepts to demonstrate feasibiliyt of new ideas and innovations
- Lead project deliverables across multiple work-streams and guide projects with high quality and engineering discipline
- Leverage industry knowledge and stay close to technology developments in the cloud communities
- Provide technical direction to the development teams
- Develop trusting relationships with our business and other subject matter experts
- Communicate with senior leaders regarding the architecture, discuss problems and recommend solutions and improvements.
- Practice and enforce Agile and Scrum development methodologies
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make? Who you'll work with:
In Global Technology Services, we make an impact by providing leading edge technology products and support to the entire Deloitte organization. We offer innovative technology solutions that cross borders and help Deloitte deliver and connect with their clients, their communities, and one another in ways they never thought possible. How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do - that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters. Education:
BSCS or MS Degree or concentration in a technical field Qualifications Skills
• 10+ years of experience
• BS or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
• Proven experience on large-scale globally distributed systems
• Azure thought-leadership with a proven record of designing and delivering high-volume, highly-scalable and performant solutions
• Outstanding communicator with both business and technology audiences
• Superior problem solver
• Strong experience with Azure (Amazon and other cloud providers is a plus)
• Strong experience with PaaS services; understands leading practices and adoption patterns.
• Strong experience with IaaS, such as Microsoft SQL Server and database administration (e.g. Always On)
• Strong experience with networking, firewalls, load-balancers in Azure and on-premise.
• Experience with Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
• Appreciation of technology controls and approaches for compliance
• Experience automating the provisioning and automation of your architectures and solutions (i.e. Infrastructure-as-Code)
• Experience with continuous integration tools, such as VSTS, Bamboo, Jenkins
• Capable of technical deep dives into platforms, infrastructure, databases, and applications as needed, yet cognitively agile enough to have strategy discussions with leadership
• Knows what is possible using latest technologies
• Experience with continuous delivery and using agile techniques
• Firm sense of accountability and leadership
• Passionate for making things better and driving action
• Excellent communicator
Desire to understand our businesses and users
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Disclaimer:
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D53981