Our client is seeking a Senior Technology Business Management Analyst to report to the Head of Digital Infrastructure Finance and Analytics. This is a key role in the Digital Infrastructure Financial Management and Analytics Team. The role will drive IT Cost Transparency efforts, build lasting relationships and deliver the ITFM solution.
The successful candidate will have with a strong technology and financial management background. The candidate will operate the Technology Business Management solution designed to position executives with the knowledge to manage and communicate the cost, quality and value of IT Services. Possesses a unique blend of business, technical and financial savvy. Close collaboration with IT and Finance professionals at all levels.
This role will be part of a dynamic team that manages all IT Business and Financial processes for the Digital Infrastructure organization.
This position is based in New York.
- Designs, configures, validates and maintains reports/dashboards within the Apptio application
- Imports, transforms and rationales data to Apptio (i.e. GL, FA Ledger, PPM tool, ServiceNow CMDB, Workday, Ariba SAP etc.)
- Manages raw data, automates data feeds, continuously improves the compute time and drives towards real time analytics
- Functions as the Subject Matter Expert on the Apptio tool
- Troubleshoots data issues and understands how data feeds impact the application
- Acts as the technical contact when communicating to the Apptio Operations and/or Engagement Management teams
- Gathers finance, reporting, technology or other non-technical functional requirements and interprets the requirements into technical deliverables within Apptio
- BS in Business, Finance, Technology or comparable field of study and a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- 5-7 years IT Financial Analyst (Technology Financial Accounting, budgeting, forecasting, Reporting, Accounting)
- 3-5 years using Apptio Apptio TBM Unified Model (ATUM) Taxonomy, Cost modeling for IT.
- Expert knowledge of IT Services and financial management processes and best practices including budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, forecasting and management reporting
- Proven experience financially modeling IT Expenses IT Projects, Data Centers, Network, End User Compute, Storage, Virtual Environments, Information Security, Application Development and System Architecture
- Advanced analytical and big data analysis data mapping skills, analyzation & remediation of financial fallout
- Experience importing data from Systems of Record (GL, FA Ledger, PPM tool, ServiceNow CMDB, HR reports)
- A rich history of analytical and problem-solving skills and accomplishments
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills
- Basic programming skills, e.g. HTML, SQL