Security Policies and Standards - Senior Analyst
Work you'll do:
The Policies and Standards Senior Analyst reports to the Policy and Standards Senior Manager. The role focuses on defining and maintaining cybersecurity policies and standards that all member firms are required to follow. Strategic
- Identifies key cybersecurity controls required for Deloitte based on an understanding of the firms cybersecurity risks and business objectives, and considering key threats, client requirements, regulatory requirements and technology trends
- Creates and maintains cybersecurity policies and standards that all member firms are required to follow (excluding Member Firm Standards)
- Helps to resolve cybersecurity policy and standard deployment challenges and risks
- Understands and interacts with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of cybersecurity policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services, including privacy, risk management, compliance and business continuity management
- Assist the Exceptions team on exceptions to cybersecurity policies and standards, where required
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
- Works closely with the other direct reports of the Cybersecurity Policy and Standards Leader to ensure collaboration and alignment
- Works with Cybersecurity Risk Management and Cybersecurity Compliance team
- Develop and maintain relationships with compliance leaders in member firms
- Participate in security policies and standards management working group
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
- Bachelor's degree: degree in business administration, a technology-related field, or equivalent education-related experience
- Minimum of 5 years of combined experience in the Information Security / Cybersecurity domain with a focus on policies and standard setting and/or cybersecurity governance and risk management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate strategic information security topics, policies and standards as well as risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels
- Sound knowledge of business management and an knowledge of information / cybersecurity policies and standards
Ability to travel as needed up to20% Certification
- Strong knowledge and understanding of information security legal and regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, and NIST, including 800-53 and the Cybersecurity Framework
Who you'll workwith: How you'll grow:
- Professional security management certification strongly desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing inyou, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career,and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you togrow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching andmentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances,and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead fromthe front in everything we do - that's why we take pride in offering acomprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health andwell-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, andrecognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Disclaimer:
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D54356