Our client is transforming the existing Order to Cash (OTC) system to align all divisions around one order-to-cash process enabled by new technology solutions (Oracle EBS, Zuora, Salesforce, Vertex, Informatica). You will manage the end-to-end solution, and develop enhancements in an Agile environment for the Order To Cash applications. You will also co-ordinate with IT owners from all divisions, Quality Assurance team and offshore support team.
- Develop enhancements and defect fixes for Order To Cash and future projects for a wide range of applications
- Ensure “operational excellence” capabilities (usability, availability, resilience, security, etc.) are not compromised
- Ensure platform meets security compliance criteria at all times
- Identify and implement opportunities in the platform that will drive improvements in performance, scalability, reliability and re-usability. Continue to drive down technical debt and cost of operations/support.
- Define application architecture for large initiatives and make improvements in existing architecture
- Clear understanding in end-to-end integration of Order To Cash process
- Strong expertise in AR module of Oracle EBS R12.1.3, expertise in AP/GL/FA/CM modules is a plus
- Expertise in SQL, PL/SQL, JAVA
- Experience in designing, developing, deploying, testing and maintaining Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflows
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud, Informatica Cloud, Informatica Powercenter, Salesforce, Vertex is a plus
- Experience supporting financial applications and managing business critical functions and SLA compliance
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Oracle EBS projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a similar discipline / Master’s degree - preferred
- Strong analytical, problem determination and customer relations skills
- Wide range of engineering experiences including but not limited to Oracle EBS development