Senior Compliance Auditor
- Roseland, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
The Senior Compliance Auditor will execute compliance, financial, and operational audits of various business units. The successful incumbent will be involved in the entire audit process, from planning to execution of the internal audit report.
My Client is a well-established Professional Services company.
- Draft audit reports and review findings with Internal Audit department management and the client.
- Ensure that issues or problems are addressed and communicated appropriately in a timely manner.
- Perform special reviews and other related duties as assigned.
- Draft SOX audit programs ensuring complete coverage and analysis of assigned areas.
- Conduct preliminary surveys of SOX audit areas to define scope and analyze risk.
- 2+ years experience, preferable in Big 4 Public or National Accounting firm, or comparable business experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or Economics required.
- Willingness to travel out of town and locally, (about 15% - 20% annually).
My client offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.