- Secaucus, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Open Systems Technologies
- 30 Oct 17 2017-10-30
Our client, a direct access electronic broker is seeking a new Linux Administrator to join our systems administration group. This candidate will be administering and managing Linux systems.
- Installation and Maintenance of Red Hat Linux computer and network systems
- Provide support to a large user base
- Performance and network tuning
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of Linux administration experience
- NFS, DNS, LDAP
- Perl or other scripting languages
- Network management experience
- Software development experience
- Desired Skills: Linux Kernel, Linux based email systems, and Storage systems.