- Secaucus, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Interactive Brokers
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Interactive Brokers is looking for a new member to join our systems administration group, as a Linux Systems Administrator, you will be administering and managing Linux systems. While the primary responsibility will be the new Secaucus, NJ data center and it's 300 or so computers the successful candidate will help manage all of our systems worldwide.
Interactive Brokers, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc.(NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 695,000 trades per day*. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast paced, results oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
*Figures as of September 30, 2017. For more information about Interactive Brokers visit: www.interacivebrokers.com
- Installation and Maintenance of Red Hat Linux computer and network systems.
- Provide support to a large user base.
- Performance and network tuning
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of Linux administration work experience.
- NFS, DNS, LDAP.
- Perl or other scripting languages
- Network management a plus
- Prior software development experience a plus.