- Secaucus, NJ, USA Secaucus NJ US
- Permanent, Full time
- Interactive Brokers
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers is looking for a new member to join our systems administration group, as a Linux Systems Administrator, you will be administering and managing Linux systems. While the primary responsibility will be the new Secaucus, NJ data center and it's 300 or so computers the successful candidate will help manage all of our systems worldwide.
- Installation and Maintenance of Red Hat Linux computer and network systems.
- Provide support to a large user base.
- Performance and network tuning
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1+ years of Linux administration work experience.
- NFS, DNS, LDAP.
- Perl or other scripting languages
- Network management a plus
- Prior software development experience a plus.
Desired Skills: Linux Kernel, Linux based email systems, and Storage systems.