Our client is looking to hire a Business Consultant to become a part of a market-leading investor servicing and compliance solutions vendor, which provides cutting-edge software and consulting services to the world’s leading fund administrators and asset managers.
The Business Consultant will develop an in-depth understanding of clients’ businesses and processes through a strong knowledge of the Fund Administration Industry. Through this grasp of Client's operations, they will aim to provide value added advice, training, support, and consultancy to help improve how Clients use the applications and as a result, strengthen their organisational processes and controls, performing further training as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Being the Subject Matter Expert (SME) across aspects of the applications with an immediate focus on the AML and Regulatory functionality of the applications.
- Providing Level 3 support to Clients on questions that they may have around the product functionality.
- Discussing new functionality requests with Clients, writing Business Requirement Documents and discussion with the internal product team on how the functionality could be developed.
- Talking to Clients and developing an understanding of their current processes and how they can better utilise the applications to improve their processes.
- Working with the Sales Group in a Trusted Advisor relationship, assisting them in conversations with new prospects and providing product demonstrations.
- Where a new client has signed up to the business - configuration of the application to fit Client processes, performing the training of the Users on the application, review of their book of business, assistance with follow-up training as required.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 4+ Years’ experience in the financial services industry, with a focus on Transfer Agency / Investor Relations and/or Investor compliance. Alternatively, experience in working for a Financial Technology company specialising in the Regulatory space.
- Good knowledge of the Fund Administration business.
- In-depth knowledge of Investor KYC requirements.
- Experience in regulatory requirements with a focus on FATCA and CRS.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Proven record of creating and developing good Client relationships.
- Proficient in using Transfer Agency software with experience in the ManTra or NTAS applications being particularly desirable.
As well as a great salary the client is offering a bonus, 401k employer match, and a health plan including medical, dental and vision. This is a great role with a company that is growing. Please apply below or contact James@DaVarsi.com for more information.