Business Risk Manager (DI)
- Weehawken, NJ, USA Weehawken NJ US
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS Wealth Management
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Business Risk Manager (DI)
Do you have supervisory experience in the financial services industry? Are you knowledgeable about currently available Annuity and Insurance products? Are you confident in your abilities to independently analyze client suitability? We are looking for someone like this who can help us and grow with us:
- Review annuity and insurance transactions for product suitability.
- Provide final Principal Approval (24) on Annuity and Insurance transactions.
- Use your industry experience to provide guidance to various other departments ie, Product Management, Compliance, Legal and Service Group.
- Be creative in evolving the risk management process and workflow, to better address changes in the industry and regulatory environment.
- Be resourceful, push the envelope, be interested in new ideas and how they impact wealth management.
You'll be working in the Wealth Management USA team in Weehawken, New Jersey, within the Central and Principal Review area.
Your experience and skills
You have a minimum:
- 5+ years of experience as a Registered Principal (S24), supervising sales of various financial solutions.
- An in depth understanding of Annuity and Insurance Products, and the risks associated with them
- A Bachelor degree in business administration, finance, engineering, economics or math.
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
• Be a pinch hitter – with a roll-up your sleeve's attitude
• Personal motto is ' if you don't measure it; it doesn't count"
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.