Are you a versatile individual who is able to juggle tasks?
These tasks range from administrative: such as facilitating communication between various departments and ensuring deadlines are met, to technical analysis: such as decomposing data quality or sourcing issues to identify the underlying problems.
You'll be a part of a team that is responsible for overseeing the data and internal control management function within the firm's regulatory division. The purpose of the CCAR Central Data & Control Oversight team is to increase the effectiveness of the firm's regulatory reporting process and improve the efficiency of the control environment.
We welcome individuals with the following attributes to apply:
- Experience with problem solving and root cause analysis
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal) to interact with colleagues and senior management
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiarity with FRB Regulatory Reports (FR Y-9C, FR Y-14A/Q/M, FR Y- 11/S, FR Y-9LP, FR Y-15, FFIEC 009/009A, FFIEC 102)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.