Project Manager Regulatory Delivery Team
- Weehawken, NJ, USA Weehawken NJ US
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS Wealth Management
- 16 Jun 18 2018-06-16
Experienced Business Analyst and Project Manager, who is able to run or participate as a critical team member in large scale regulatory projects. T
Your role :
– Experienced Business Analyst and Project Manager, who is able to run or participate as a critical team member in large scale regulatory projects. This role will interface directly with line of business representatives and leadership, support functions such as Risk, Finance & Legal, & UBS Senior Management in the USA and Switzerland. Core functions will be the development, write up & updating of complex documents that will be filed with the Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) and the FDIC, communication of status & updates on a regular basis, liaison across the business, support functions and the central program teams and participation in smaller regulatory ex ante projects. Ensure that the business team understands the impacts of CCAR and work closely with CCAR Central Team to enhance front to back challenge and review processes. Conduct key meetings with the business and PPNR teams to ensure that the output and results generated are consistent with the understanding of the Balance Sheet and P&L. Primary responsibility to update/enhance the WM USA Due Diligence Data Room on an annual basis.
Your team :
You’ll be working on the WM USA Regulatory Delivery team in the WM USA COO group which supports Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) and WM USA Resolution Planning (WM USA RRP).
Your experience and skills :
– Strong business analysis and project management skills in the financial services industry including the ability to create Business Requirements Documents (BRD), create/manage project plans in tools (e.g., Microsoft Project), manage the financials of a project and balance multiple projects in a portfolio.
– Good PowerPoint skills for developing and updating presentations to management regarding program status, processes and results.
– Prefer a good understanding of US Resolution Planning, for a broker dealer based Wealth Management business coupled with aligned banking business lines (deposits, SBL's and mortgages).
– Familiarity with CCAR, especially risk identification through PPNR modelling concepts inclusive of documentation requirements.
– Ability to coordinate closely with business management to ensure that the key business drivers for modelling are identified, understood, and agreed to by the business.
– Strong writing and documentation skills to create or update WM USA Resolution Planning chapters and CCAR documentation. These efforts include full metrics refresh, business line descriptions, & model results documentation.
– Strong understanding of financial modelling concepts to collect requirements and participate in Funding and Liquidity modelling for RRP as well as PPNR modelling for CCAR.
– Strong communication skills; able to interface with senior staff in the business lines, technology, operations, compliance, legal, Group RRP team and central CCAR team.
8-12 years as a Senior Project Manager,
5-8 years in the Financial Services Industry (preferably in a broker dealer institution),
4-6 years of experience in financial modelling,
2-4 years of experience in CCAR, Resolution Planning or equivalent.