- Weehawken, NJ, USA Weehawken NJ US
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
Are you passionate about technology? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We're looking for someone like that who is:
- Able to look beyond the status quo and identify areas of constant change/improvement
- Able to analyze applications thoroughly & come up with own ideas to strategize and drive automation against the test execution to make our life easier
- Committed to learn and grow in a challenging environment
- Strong responsibility, accuracy and attention to details.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning capability
- Quickly get the deep understanding of the WMA products in Digital Advice.
- Familiar with Quality Control methodology is required, specifically requirements/testing traceability, test planning, test execution, defect management, and project level reporting
Candidate must have a good understanding of Quality Assurance and Development Life Cycle. Experience with Quality Control methodology is a plus, specifically requirements/testing traceability, test planning, test creation, test automation, test execution, defect management, and project level reporting.
You will be part of WMA (Wealth Management Americas) QA (Quality Assurance) team in Weehawken, NJ. You will be responsible for successful delivery of Change the Bank and Run the Bank testing engagements. Additionally, you will be responsible for creating/maintaining and publishing defect reports associated with the project.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?