We're looking for someone like that to help us:
- ensure Wealth Management IT alignment with Group Technology architecture and standards.
- partner with IT leads to develop technology roadmaps that align to business roadmaps and target state.
- develop an IT target state for Wealth Management.
- develop and maintain the technical domain model in WMA. -Participate in the design, review and detailed documentation of each iteration of the business capability model, and the technology domain model. Develop, describe and define the IT capabilities at all levels, as they pertain to Wealth Management.
- work with Group CTO team to develop standards, reference technology implementations that assist new technology adoption within Wealth Management.
- ensure Investment Governance by participating in IT portfolio demand processes.
- core member on Group Technology Architecture Steering Committee.
- perform Technology evaluations and participate in new technology/innovation process, in partnership with Group Innovation teams.
- evaluate vendor products as they impact Wealth Management.
- work with all group teams (security, infrastructure, data, etc.) to support the Wealth Management delivery function.
- participate in group innovation teams for developing standards, firm-wide design patterns for emerging technologies.
- evaluate exceptions, and grant permissions as needed.
Your team :
You will be working in the Wealth Management Americas IT team. This is an individual contributor role, but the scope of the solution is UBS - wide.
Your experience and skills :
- a broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- strong technology experience, preferably in a delivery/delivery lead role.
- 7+ years of proven development and delivery experience, with large, enterprise IT projects.
- the ability to apply architectural principles, methods, and tools to business challenges
- the ability to analyze and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues -
- the ability to visualize and create high-level technology models (rigorous information-rich diagrams) that can be used to extend and mature the technology architecture
- exceptional communication skills and the demonstrable ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- strong situational analysis and decision making abilities.
- 10+ years of experience in Financial Services with a focus on architecture.
- a team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus. Must be highly reliable, trustworthy, honest, and commitment oriented