Technical Support Associate
Our client, a global investment bank, is seeking a Technical Support Associate for their Weehawken, NJ location.
• Answer inbound calls from our internal clients at the branches.
• educate clients on account services and capabilities
• have basic computer troubleshooting skills for tier 1 support and document and ticket calls.
• Perform efficiently in a fast-paced, changing environment, handling a wide variety of tasks
• Have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills
• Have superior customer-centric focus, with proven ability to thoroughly resolve customer inquiries
You'll be working in the Tech Support team in Weehawken, NJ. We provide technical support to the Firm's Financial Advisors and assistants. This benefits our branches so they can continue to utilize our systems and technology enhancements.
• detail oriented (nothing gets past you)
• proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• 4 year degree in related field
• Citrix, Good for enterprise, or Active Directory is a plus
• Windows 7 navigation skills
• Basic understanding of computer networking
• Monitor, speaker, mice and keyboard troubleshooting, ETC.
• Know how to use remote access tools to assist clients
• Outlook and Microsoft office troubleshooting skills Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.