- $90000 - $150000 per annum
- Whippany, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Buyside
- 21 Sep 17
KYC Manager; New Jersey; Global Investment Bank
- Location: Whippany, NJ, USA
- Salary: $90000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
My client is seeking an experienced KYC professional for a team-lead position in their New Jersey location. This opportunity involves supervision of the day-to-day operations and client management required for KYC maintenance, on-boarding, and off-boarding for the banks investment banking division.My client is a Global Consumer, Corporate, and Investment Bank seeking an experienced KYC professional for a team-lead position in their New Jersey location. This opportunity involves supervision of the day-to-day operations and client management required for KYC maintenance, on-boarding, and off-boarding for the bank’s investment banking division.
This position will be responsible for protecting the firm against regulatory risk from financial crimes as a member of the first line of defense supporting the front office. The main purpose of the role will be performing due diligence checks during the on-boarding process and performing maintenance checks on existing clients. Also, the individual will be supervising the KYC maintenance team for the investment banking division and this will involve 5-8 direct reports.
In addition, this role will be responsible for management of front office and client relationships with the goal of providing transparency around production and overseeing the critical reporting and escalation processes. Management of these processes and the strategic improvement of any procedures and policies will be a key function as well. Also, training and coordination with the front office and financial crimes compliance to ensure awareness and compliance with the firm’s regulatory expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience in financial services
- 1+years KYC or client service experience
- Experience running KYC On-boarding or Maintenance projects
- Ability to manage stakeholders and work with deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and focus on executing high caliber work
- Ability to manage and lead a team of analysts to accomplish goals and objectives
- Time Management, Organizational, and Microsoft Office skills
- Adaptability to change and the ability to multi-task in today’s regulatory environment
KEYWORDS: COMPLIANCE, KYC, KNOW YOUR CLIENT, MAINTENANCE, REFRESH, ONBOARDING, OFFBOARDING, NEW JERSEY, WHIPPANY, PRINCETON, NEWARK, MORRISTOWN, CLIENT MANAGEMENT, LEADERSHIP, FINANCIAL SERVICES, INVESTMENT BANKING, MBA, JD