As a Barclays Targeting Operating Model (TOM) & Detail Process Lead, you will have the opportunity to work with the business stakeholders, operations users, controls team, technology teams, and all other stakeholders. This is a great chance to plan, manage & execute the system/process/TOM changes including business analysis, current vs future gap analysis, required documentation for wholesale lending migration to loan IQ platform.
What will you be doing?
- Being responsible for following up on agreed design concepts to inform and support target operating model processes, focusing on goals to simplify
- Standardizing and automating drive out recommendations around process, system and organisational structure
- Supporting all governance activities to ensure robust planning, scheduling, documentation and sign-offs are delivered
- Liaising with stakeholders including tech/ops partners & drive documentation of business requirements, process flows, current vs future gap analysis, & any supporting data analysis
- Ensuring all target processes are defined with a view to ensure robust controls are in place and ensure engagement with Controls and Rigour teams
- Leading and managing process mapping teams have relevant inputs to drive required documentation
- Being responsible for preparing any required sign-off from stakeholders on various future state design outcomes and go/no go results
What we’re looking for:
- Exceptional ability to drive strategic Business process design, associated workflow and documentation
- Proven understanding/ knowledge of Corporate and IB Lending processes and procedures
- Experience and understanding of tools for documentation including JIRA, Confluence and Blueworks
- Ability to lead \ manage teams to deliver project outcomes
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Lending /Servicing knowledge across all debt products
- Experience and understanding of using Agile project management would be preferred
- Knowledge & experience working closely with IT, Transformation & Change area
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance and here at Whippany we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live. We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will redefine opportunity for everyone who works here. Whatever you do at Whippany, you’ll have every chance to build a world-class career in this world-class environmen