As a Barclays Wholesale Lending Transformation Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work with business stakeholders, operations users, controls team, technology teams, UAT test manager and all other stakeholders. You will be documenting detailed processes for the Wholesale Lending Migration to Loan IQ Platform.
What will you be doing?
- Reviewing and documenting detailed processes, ensuring validity and integrity of all process flows.
- Liaising with all stakeholders including tech/ops partners and drive the documentation of business requirements, process flows and current vs future gap analysis
- Ensuring that best practise standards are followed for process mapping
- Ensuring all documented processes are defined with a view to ensure robust controls are in place and ensure engagement with Controls and Rigour teams
- Ensuring that all counterparts, including but not limited to, Process mapping, Procedures, UAT, Tech work stream, Risk, Finance and Treasury stakeholders are actively engaged
- Maintaining awareness of business process change throughout the project execution phase
- Providing regular updates to enable the tracking & of reporting progress on/understanding the impact of systems & automation changes
- Testing requirements on those processes and areas of the Business affected by that change
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to understand and document detailed processes through stakeholder engagement
- Good stakeholder management across multiple groups
- Exposure to Corporate and IB Lending processes and procedures
- Experience of tools for documentation such as JIRA, Confluence and Blueworks
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Lending /Servicing knowledge across all debt products
- Knowledge of Loan IQ and ACBS
- Experience of using Agile project management would be preferred
- Knowledge & experience working closely with IT, Transformation & Change area
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance and here at Whippany we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live. We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will redefine opportunity for everyone who works here. Whatever you do at Whippany, you’ll have every chance to build a world-class career in this world-class environment.