Customer Service Representative
Thisperson contributes to Cognizant Contact Center for Foodservice success byproviding support to Selling Team and field partners, handling service anddelivery issues. Establishing and maintaining Gold Standard businessrelationships and maintaining predetermined brand distribution percent forcustomer base is critical.
This position receivesand responds to inbound calls inquiries and communications from customers,marketing associates, and other customer representatives. The position alsomakes outbound calls as and when required DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Offers Sales and Sales Support interactions fromCustomers and Sales Associates (phone and email) such as general inquiries,feedback or incidents
- Uses computerized system for tracking, informationgathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Answers basic inquiries and resolves basic problems.
- Document issues and identifies appropriate actions toresolve inquires including those related to, but not limited to, order entry,order modification, customer billing and payments, pricing, reporting, and customerfacing applications.
- Actively re-directs incoming callers to self-serviceoptions
- Performsproactive outbound follow-up communications, as necessary
- Performs clientsite merchandising supplier support updates
- Monitorsopen orders to ensure accurate confirmations /Forward Warehouse open orders to insureaccurate confirmations
- Handle e-mailrequested interactions
- Perform catalogmanagement maintenance for customer order guides