Leading Financial Services Company seeking a Director, Financial Risk
This position is a part of the Risk Management department tasked with identifying revenue opportunities and risk trends by monitoring the performance of existing portfolio, growth opportunities, and general market trends.
The Director, Financial Risk will manage the financial performance of products and strategies within the Risk Management department (credit line increases, authorizations, collection, fraud, retention, and the sale of revenue based products). By leveraging key risk indicators, financial metrics, and P&Ls, this position will manage banks products and strategies to goal attainment. Focus will be on diving deep into the activity of existing customers to analyze and report customer behavior, while simultaneously driving growth as the bank develops and implements new strategies.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Evaluating, analyzing, and reporting the impact and performance of portfolio strategies.
- Oversight of the implementation of new portfolio and strategic management tools.
- Leading analysis in order to evaluate the risk of new and existing programs.
- Overseeing a team of analysts with the responsibility of developing and maintaining reporting to track portfolio and vintage performance and profitability.
- Driving incremental growth through the development of new strategies or the optimization of existing strategies in the digital acquisitions space.
- Presenting findings to upper management and making recommendations for improvements
- Management of cross-department projects and initiatives involving close collaboration with the IT department.
- Design and planning of technical solutions for new areas of acquisition and portfolio expansion.
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Math or related field.
- 5+ years analytical experience in with Credit Cards
- Experience in digital markets and online acquisitions.
- Strong communication skills and political savvy.
- Knowledge of financial analysis and profitability drivers.
- Must be proficient in financial modeling procedures
- Consumer Credit Card industry experience
- 5+ years advanced use of at least one of the following: Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle, or SAS
Keywords: Financial Risk, Credit Cards, Analytics
Refer to Job #23543 – and send MS Word attached resume to Ilana Raz, firstname.lastname@example.org │For more opportunities, please visit www.analyticrecruiting.com.