Ayco Technology - DevOps - Ayco - Technology
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client's goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
The DevOps team a multi-disciplinary team responsible for adapting, testing and building world-class tools, practices and systems used across Goldman Sachs. Partnering with colleagues within Technology, DevOps solves critical problems, industrializes essential systems via automation, provides training and internal consultancy on SDLC and technical risk topics, and safeguards the firm's culture of high-caliber software engineering. Your work will allow our engineers to develop products faster, with higher quality, and improved performance RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• We are looking for candidates that are not only able to collaborate and contribute back to automation tools and infrastructure that is in place, but who can also innovate and help build new features in the current tools or design and build new and improved automation tools
• We are looking for candidates with outstanding verbal and written communications, a natural ability to learn in a fast-paced environment, and will be a self-starter with plenty of initiative
• We are looking for candidates who are comfortable managing multiple stakeholders, driving consensus and influencing outcomes
• Strong knowledge of Linux and Windows systems is a plus, as is a willingness to learn new languages and programming paradigms (infrastructure as code, for example) as required SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Degree in computer science or engineering, or related discipline or the equivalent in demonstrable work experience
• Prior experience with storage and networking stacks
• Four to six years prior experience with Systems Administration, DevOps, Reliability Engineering, Application Programming
• Hands on experience with developer's productivity/ build/configuration tools (such as Git, BitBucket, Jenkins, TeamCity, SVN, CVS) and at least one automation framework tool (eg. Chef, Puppet, etc)
• Proven track record to execute multiple small projects (individual contributor role) or a mid-sized project (oversighting additional resources) Preferred Qualifications
• Experienced with complex application and/or infrastructure topologies
• Proven experience with all stages (inception, analysis, design, implementation, runtime, maintenance) in the lifecycle of large distributed systems
• Experienced with managing performance, high availability and scale for mid to large sized systems
• Experienced with software development on Windows and Linux
• Experienced with open source automation / configuration tools, automation build script creation
• Exceptional analytical skills with a strong desire to learn
• Works effectively and thrives in a global team organization while able to operate independently and self-motivate
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge on Software Development Life cycles and methodologies, Release Management Process & Products are added advantage ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.