- Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Lead KDB Developer - Electronic Trading Technology
- Brooklyn, NY, USA
Lead KDB Developer - Electronic Trading TechnologyAs an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
- Working in close collaboration with Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Technology and external startups, you will drive the delivery of next generation analytics to Rates and FX sales and trading
- Build KDB+ API for pre/post-trade real-time analysis consumed by machine learning, algorithmic trading and client-facing apps
- Automate data quality checks across transactional, market and reference data flows captured in KDB+
- Contribute to building DevOps tools for monitoring performance and data replication aspects of KDB+ global production plants
- Extensive experience in KDB+ and Q development, building large-scale KDB ticker plants processing high messaging volumes (10 billion+ records daily)
- Passion to understand and own the data and analytics derived out of KDB+
- Experience in working directly with sales, trading and quantitative desks
- Knowledge of electronic trading across FX, Rates and Credit markets
- Experience in building data quality frameworks across electronic trading flows and channels (dealer-to-dealer, dealer-to-client, single dealer, etc.)
- Familiarity with order entry and market data protocols such as FIX and ITCH
- Knowledge of regulatory implications in FX and Rates trading is a plus
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience (Math or Computer Science background is preferable)
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.