- Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Software Engineer - UI
- Brooklyn, NY, USA
Software Engineer - UIAs a member of our Software EngineeringGroup you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advancebusinesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team oftechnologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development,coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating highquality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team andother key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed.Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end softwaredevelopment-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be workingwith and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team oftechnologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety ofstrengths and capabilities, including :
• BS/BAdegree or equivalent experience
• Advanced knowledgeof application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understandingof architecture and design across all systems
• Workingproficiency in developmental toolsets
• Abilityto collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firmto accomplish common goals
• Understandingof software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance andsoftware improvement
- Hands-on experience in creatingresponsive web design to create applications that conform to multiple screensizes/ devices using frameworks like Foundation/ Bootstrap.
- Experience in creating UX deliverables, including wireframes,storyboards, style guides.
- Developing front-end user interfaces using aforementionedtechnologies.
- Integrate front-end with back-end RESTful APIs.
- Ensuring that the integrity of designs and UX standards aremaintained throughout development.
- Developing working prototypes to support changing business needswith latest UI ideas.
Our Corporate & Investment Bankrelies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helpsus safely service the world's important corporations, governments andinstitutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raisescapital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase &Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're anintegral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technologyhubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deployeverything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobilesolutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity,machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment intechnology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that willnot only transform the financial services industry, but also change theworld.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value theunique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organizationthat thrives on diversity. We encourageprofessional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits andcompensation. If you're looking to buildyour career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges thatimpact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meetyou.