UX Design Lead
Put your UX experience into action by leading one of our client-centric User Experience teams, and shape the future of how people use our products. As a User Experience Lead, you will head the planning of multiple project initiatives and contribute to the vision of the global technology team. You'll support our client-first mindset by enabling and supporting library methodologies to drive efficiency and effectiveness. Key responsibilities include building relationships with stakeholders, growing and fostering a high-performance UX team, working with designers to ensure deliverables are consistent with design languages and systems, and communicating research results to leadership.
This role requires a wide varietyof strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 10 years of UX experience
- Experience leading small- to medium-sized teams
- Significant experience designing and delivering world-class digital experiences
- User-centric design approach that involves rapid testing and iteration of designs
- Exceptional skills with standard UX software such as Sketch and Invision
- Experience with generative and evaluative research methods
- Understanding of how design translates to code
- Ability to use prototyping tools to convey design intent
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities on concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to be a UX advocate and experience communicating with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to provide feedback and constructive criticism
- Extensive background in UX design best practices
- A strong portfolio that shows process to be presented at the interview
- Experienced in design tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invision, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Experience with user research and user testing methodologies
- Ability and willingness to multi-task and work in an often fast-paced environment with deadlines
To be considered for thisposition, you must have a portfolio available for review.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven peoplelike you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporatefunctions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over thefinancial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, CorporateTreasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within theCorporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built tomeet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technologycontrols agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not justworking at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one ofthe world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, ourteam of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything fromenterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well asinnovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and clouddevelopment. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hirepeople to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financialservices industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills ofevery employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professionalgrowth and career development, and offer competitive benefits andcompensation. If you're looking to buildyour career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges thatimpact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meetyou. Ready to take your career to the next level?Apply today.