Financial Planning Analyst
We want to invest in our Associates and challenge them in their professional development. We work to ensure career path opportunities within our organization. As a Financial Planning Analyst, you will be able to expand your knowledge and reach your professional goals as you learn the basic foundations of our financial planning and investment management organization. You will learn exceptional client servicing and technical skills that will aide you in any path you choose. We are committed to helping you grow as an individual and professional in this industry.
What We Need From You
All we ask is that you are just as committed to your own growth and the growth of the organization as we are! Start by stepping into an instrumental role. Help conduct the smooth operation of a fast-paced-and friendly-financial planning office. As the financial planning analyst, you will primarily aide financial advisors in organizing office and financial planning workflow with an emphasis on creating and delivering a unique client experience that defines and differentiates the practice. This role provides client relationship support through managing, gathering and analyzing client data, helping prepare preliminary financial plans, closing the loop on customer service-related issues and other client deliverables Responsibilities Some Position Functions:
Qualities of a Successful Financial Planning Analyst:
- Answer questions and provide readily available information to clients, as it relates to servicing their accounts.
- Attend and participate in client meetings if necessary.
- Conduct transaction requests as directed by financial advisors.
- Prepare preliminary financial planning recommendations and initial product solutions for advisor review and use in client meetings.
- Develop portfolio/robust product solution recommendations that will fit the client's risk tolerance and time frame as well as develop appropriate product deliverables.
- Maintain client contact during the financial planning process.
- Answer questions and provide readily available information to clients, if requested and as allowable, as it relates to servicing their accounts.
- Review and update client information as needed for client review meetings.
- Manage and resolve client service problems.
Required Qualifications Education and Other Designations:
- Direct attention to detail and organization.
- Effective communication with clients and other advisors/staff.
- Effective and efficient time management.
- Polite and clear phone manner.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to support and provide guidance for compliance within the practice.
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow.
- College degree or higher
- 2+ years of similar experience
- Must be on CFP Pathway or show willingness to be
- Must already have passed exams for federal and state licenses and registrations for securities, including Series 7, Series 66, and State life, accident and health insurance licenses