Client Project Administrator (JR1013575)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Client Project Administrator to join our team at 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY. We hire the best in class talent to provide premier service to our clients. In this role, you will act as member of an operations team that provides corporate action support to over 150 bank/broker clients. You will provide timely and accurate updates to clients regarding inquiries, issue resolution and statuses of work in progress. You will partner with other team members, as well as other departments, to continually add efficiency to the day to day processes as well as to increase client happiness.
Are you a self-starter with superb interpersonal skills enabling you to collaborate with differing colleagues as well as clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a creative and dynamic team where you can help make a significant impact? See how you can contribute to our client happiness and growing organization below.
- Execute mailings based on issuer requirement and custodial participation expectations
- Monitor the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient
- Have a logical approach to gathering data and analyzing it to solve client inquiries
- Participate on a team as a client advocate and interfaces between all departments
- Strive to become a role model to other associates in consistent implementation of standard methodologies with regards to client interactions and departmental procedures
- Participate in ongoing projects, including drafting written requirements or procedures as requested
- Research and respond, in a timely manner, to requests from clients or associates regarding their needs and interests
- Partner internally, as well as with other departments, to continually add efficiency to the day to day processes
- Develop favorable client relationships in order to identify additional service needs and ensure client happiness
- Facilitate support of business continuity testing and documentation
- Participate in client meetings, product demos, and business reviews on and off site to build stronger business relationships
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills required
- Capability to thrive in a dynamic working environment
- Highly adaptable and team oriented with proven proficiency in maintaining clients, high client satisfaction results, and overall client advocacy
- Ability to use professional presentation skills to work with internal and external groups
- Sound working knowledge of the financial industry preferred
- A self-starter who is proficient in Microsoft Suite and is able to work in an ethical, professional manner with strong client focus
- A Self-motivated individual with exceptional problem solving skills who values being part of a diverse team
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that will guide you in developing your career and growth within our company.
- A widely-recognized environment valuing diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- A strong focus on personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and much more.
- Competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- Generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.